Popular Posts
-
Recently, I had a reason to allow someone else to use a shell on a machine for which I'm the admin, but I wanted a way to track what t...
-
Hello everybody, im writing this article since im working for a banking company that uses this middleware software to transfer message...
-
To be able to use your Xbox 360 wired/wireless controller under Ubuntu 12.04 (Precise Pangolin) or Linux Mint 13, you need first to install ...
-
1 in Share We now know why Google was laughing at recent rumor reports. It was brought to our attention that the details contai...
-
Starbucks has finally updated their iPhone app to offer support for Passbook , the new Apple app introduced in iOS 6 . Starbucks had...
-
Puddletag is an awesome Mp3tag -like audio tag editor for Linux which uses a spreadsheet layout so the tags are always visible, making...
-
Last year, Y-combinator backed Apigy had launched a solution called Lockitron , which aimed to replace your keys with your phone, wh...
-
PCSX2 is an open source PS2 (PlayStation 2) emulator available for both Windows and Linux platforms. In its latest release, PCSX2 has been ...
-
I found this native emulator for GNU / Linux called lxdream . lxdream is a new Sega Dreamcast emulator for Linux. To install simply d...
-
As you may know it is possible to get around the pin and password lock on an Android smartphone. In this post we will describe the followi...
